High Quality glow plugs from Axe Rossi for most nitro powered engines. The glow plug offers a perfect combustion and the thread is precise produced. The contact to the combustion chamber is very high so that you will receive a maximum performance from the engine.
If you are looking for a maximum lifetime and great power you should definitely try the Axe Rossi glow plugs!
Which Temperature for what engine?
- more ccm / displacment - more colder glow plug
- more nitro methan - more colder glow plug
- higher outside air temperature - more colder glow plug
- more compression - more colder glow plug
A rough indication for the relation of glow plug and air temperature:
- ver hot days over 33°C - ultra cold glow plug
- hot days over 26°C - ultra / extra cold glow plug
- warm days between 20°C & 25°C - cold / very cold glow plug
- normal days between 11°C & 19°C - medium / cold glow plug
- cold days between 0°C & 10°C - hot / medium glow plug
- very cold days under 0°C - hot glow plug
engines with standard combustion chamber
Scope of Supply: