Features Include:1 x pre-soldered EMF noise filtering engine stop switch with quick disconnect plug
1 x Futaba Y lead
1 x remote super bright red LED indicator so the kill switch status signal can be seen externally
LED Signal Status:
- Flashing: No Radio Signal
- ON: Engine On (or Ready to Start)
- OFF: Engine Off
- ON/OFF/ON: Engine On ( Applicable to Spektrum Radios Only)
- Operation Voltage on the receiver: 4.0 Volts to 12.0 Volts
- Relay Voltage Max: 125VAc, 24Vdc
- Contact Relay Current DC Max : 1A
- Relay Coil Resistance : 167 Ohm
The Hilantronics Kill-Switch Systems compares in Chart you can find in the Fodler "PDF"
By the following combinations it can be that the Killswitch is NOT working correctly:
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SRS4210 Receiver
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SR415 Receiver (But with this combination you can use the DYNE1240 Kill Switch from Dynamite)
Generally you should NOT use the Kill Switch System with a Spektrum 2 Channel Radio system.
In combination with the SR410 Receiver the System is working great!