You can also kills the engine anytime you want via the transmitter's channel switch when used with the 3 or 4 channel radios. It kills the engine by using a mechanical relay that gives a full electrical isolation. The kit comes with a prewired EMI filtered ignition cable with quick disconnect plug, 1 x Futaba Y-cable and a remote super bright red LED indicator so the status signal can be seen externally. To mount the external LED on to your receiver box, drill an 8mm hole then slide the LED through from the inside of the box and insert the LED into the LED clip then push the clip with the LED in the hole until it stops.
- Selectable 2, 3, 4+ channel radios
- Adjustable glitch sesitivity
- Adjustable low battery voltage cutoff (3V / 4V / 5V or 6V cutoff)
LED Signal Status:
- Flashing - No Radio Signal
- ON: Engine On (or Ready to Start)
- OFF: Engine Off
- Flashing/Off/On - No Radio Signal / Engine Off (only applicable to Spektrum Radio)
- Operation Voltage on the receiver: 3.0 Volts DC to 9.0 Volts DC
- Relay Voltage Max: 125VAc, 60Vdc
- Contact Relay Current DC Max : 1A
- Relay Coil Resistance: 91 Ohm
External LED Clip dimension:
By the following combinations it can be that the Killswitch is NOT working correctly:
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SRS4210 Receiver
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SR415 Receiver (But with this combination you can use the DYNE1240 Kill Switch from Dynamite)
Generally you should NOT use the Kill Switch System with a Spektrum 2 Channel Radio system.
In combination with the SR410 Receiver the System is working great!
- Panel cut out diameter: 8mm
- Clip Length: 12.5mm
The Hilantronics Kill-Switch Systems compares in Chart you can find in the Fodler "PDF"