Kill-Switch System with RPM and Temperature Measurmenti-Killy2 - the next generation of Programmable RC Engine Kill Switch for 2-stroke gas engine. Designed and made in Australia, it works with most 2, 3 & 4+ channel radios and very easy to setup. With adjustable low battery voltage cutoff, and glitch sesitivity. i-Killy will automatically kill the engine if you have a low battery, radio glitch, lose connection, or power loss.
You can also kills the engine anytime you want via the transmitter's channel switch when used with the 3 or 4 channel radios. It kills the engine by using a mechanical relay that gives a full electrical isolation.The kit comes with a prewired EMI filtered ignition cable with quick disconnect plug, 1 x Futaba Y-cable and a remote super bright red LED indicator so the status signal can be seen externally.
TOP Highlights of the i-Killy:
- LCD Display with ,32" for easy setup of the parameters
- 4 Buttons to move quickly and easy through the menu
- Display of the current or max. measured temperature of the engine during or while driving
- Display of the current or max. measured RPM of the engine during or while driving
- Receiver battery voltage status
- Large range of possible cutoff voltage for the receiver battery
- High engine temperature engine shut down (adjustable from 80° - 250°C or deaktivated)
1 x pre-soldered EMF noise filtering engine stop switch with quick disconnect plug
1 x Futaba Y lead
1 x remote super bright red LED indicator so the kill switch status signal can be seen externally
1 x LCD Display for programming and status showing
- Radio Channels: 2 / 3 / 4 Kanal
- Glitch Sensitivity: 350msek / 1sek.
- Cutoff Voltage: 3.9 - 9,9 Volt (0,3V Steps)
- Engine Temperature shut down: 80° bis 250°C
- Engine Temperature shut down: Activated / Deactivated
- TX / RX: Reverse Signal
- Temperature: °C / °F
- Operation Voltage on the receiver: 3.0 Volts DC to 12.0 Volts DC
- Relay Voltage Max: 250VAc, 220Vdc
- Contact Relay Current DC Max : 2A
- Relay Coil Resistance: 64 Ohm
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 3°C
The Hilantronics Kill-Switch Systems compares in Chart you can find in the Fodler "PDF"
By the following combinations it can be that the Killswitch is NOT working correctly:
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SRS4210 Receiver
DX4C / DX4S Transmitter and SR415 Receiver (But with this combination you can use the DYNE1240 Kill Switch from Dynamite)
Generally you should NOT use the Kill Switch System with a Spektrum 2 Channel Radio system.
In combination with the SR410 Receiver the System is working great! But no with Spektrum AVC System