MCD offers for any surface a suitable and great working tire. Doesn't matter if Astro-Turf, carpet or clay you will always find a perfect working tire.
The Dirt-Xross Tires are specially designed for Clay Tracks and offers a unbelievable traction by a wearing that is exactable. The Tires are offered in two different compounds "Soft" & "Medium" to have always the best choice depending on Temperature- or Track condition.
- Rubber stiffener under the pattern inside of the tires will give more strengthening also by Higher RPM
- The MAIN HIGHLIGHT is that the tread pattern area ratio is increased from 25% to 40% compared to Micro-Stud V2 Tires. The increased tread elements on Dirt-Xross is going to increase traction in the corner and during acceleration and prevent wearing on compact gravel surfaces.
- The inner side walls get some fins and a larger edge on the gluing area, this will give more stability and reduce the braking of the side walls by heavy use or high traction tracks.
- One side of the walls has a outer pattern and based on the gluing direction this will give more traction on the side of the tires. Also the side wall will receive more stability that will give a more precision feeling by steering.
- Based on this side pattern the side wall is also more ridged against damages
- Also this side has one more pattern row on the outside from the running surface that will again give some more traction
- This tires are very light compare to many others on the market
If the Traction will be too high and the cars seems difficult to drive or start to make traction roles, you simply can mount the normal outside (are with the side pattern) to the inside and glue them. If you already have glued the tires you can cut one or two rows of the pattern.
Use & Compounds:
- The Dirt-Xross tires is perfect for any clay track, doesn't matter if dusty or already with blue groove, he will always offer a maximum and great traction by a great lifetime. Especially on compact gravel tracks the tire will show his maximum performance.
- Medium = harder compound for the use in hot days or tracks with a lot of traction
- Soft = soft compound for colder days or tracks with less traction.
Technical Data Tires:
- Outer Diameter: ca. 175mm
- Inner Diameter: ca. 130mm
- Width: ca. 65mm
- Weight: 240g (incl. Rim)
Scope of Supply:
2 pcs. Tires
2 pcs. Inserts