High-Tech 2-Stroke engine mixing oil for petrol by Off-Road CarsApplication: Engine lubricants, Racing - Factory Line
Engine Type: 2-Stroke
Quality: 100% Synthetic
Product Range: RC-Cars, Motorcycle
API Standards: API TC
JASO Standards: Above Existing standrads
100% synthetic 2-Stroke motorcycle racing lubricant developed for Off-Road Factory Teams. 800 Factory Line lubricant takes advantage of the ESTER Core® Technology to ensure you maximum power output of the engine without compromising the reliability and the wear. By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy dedicated to the engine.
Formula developed for Off-Road Grand Prix Teams. Suitable with standard and unleaded gasoline up to 124 octane.
All racing 2 stroke engines, high performance and using premix: RC Cars, Motocross, Enduro, Trials, Quads, Watercrafts, ...
STANDARD Above all Standards
SPECIFICATION Lubricant used by major team?s for MOTOCROSS GRAND PRIX
Ester Core TECHNOLOGY
For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants.
By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
This most advanced Ester Core Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear.
- Very high lubricating properties which decrease friction and wear.
- Improved formulation: Reinforced desemulsion properties: prevents carburettor throttle from sticking and provides a perfect lubrication under wet conditions.
- Keeps engines and exhaust power valves always well lubricated.
- Prevents piston rings and exhaust power valves from sticking.
- Red coloured: can be easily detected in fuel.
Mixing ratio: Off-Road GRAND PRIX: 2% (50:1). In normal conditions decrease the percentage by 0.5%.
Tune according to your own use.