Special Cleaner for 2-4 Stroke carburetors and engines
Application: Maintenance and Care
Product Range: Leisure, Motorcycle, Scooter, RC cars
Fuel system cleaner for 2 and 4-stroke RC-Car or scooter engines. Soiling caused by the operation, e.g.: deposits in the combustion chamber and on valves, gumming in the carburettor, sticking of the injection nozzles, condensation in the fuel system can be removed reliably. Highly effective lubrication components protect the fuel system during the cleaning process and prevent the deposit of loosened particles. A clean fuel system is the prerequisite for clean and effective combustion. With the regular use you achieve without any additional work an improved engine performance, marked saving in fuel, a longer life of the entire fuel system and of the catalytic converter and as well improved exhaust gas values. Stabilize the fuel and recommended for perfect fuel system conservation during winter storage.
MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN is designed to be used in small engines with injection or carburettors, with or without catalytic converter, using all kind of gasoline. MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM
CLEAN effectively cleans dirtying and clogging which appear in the whole fuel system :
- condensation in the fuel system
- gumming in the carburettor
- injector nozzle fouling
- dirtying of combustion chambers and inlet valves
MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN provides a perfect lubrication during cleaning phase and prevents removed micro-particles from depositing.
A clean fuel system is a necessary condition for an effective engine running. MOTUL FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN allows to :
- clean the carburettors or the injectors (for a better atomisation)
- prevent the formation of deposits and varnishes on inlet valves and in combustion chambers
- disperse condensation water in order to avoid any fuel system oxidation
A regular use will provide :
- optimum engine performances
- buck-free running (better rev raisings)
- fuel savings
- increased lifetime of fuel system and catalytic converter
- a reduction of exhaust pollutants emissions
Directly pour one can of FUEL SYSTEM CLEAN in the tank before refuelling, regularly, depending on the use (shorten intervals in urban use). The fuel system will be then completely cleaned, from
the tank to the combustion chamber. Do not exceed the recommended proportion. If necessary, proceed to 2 successive treatments. One 50-75 ml can is sufficient for 5 litres of gasoline.
Scope of Supply: